Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The KitchenAid Plumberry Stand Mixer



As I sit here in my warm kitchen the weather outside is freezing cold,wet, Wintery.
I have already popped a lovely Date Loaf into my oven, the cold days are always good cooking days for me.
I feel the cold terribly and so appreciate the extra warmth and of course wonderful aroma of baked goods cooking in the oven.

Today with baking in mind I thought I would look around for some kitchen mixers and have come across this KitchenAid Stand Mixer.
Still keeping with purple colours I will share the Plumberry with you

The KitchenAid Artisan Design Series Stand Mixer adds radiance to any kitchen with a premium metallic finish and elegant 5-Quart glass mixing bowl.
With 10 speeds, easily make your favourite recipes. Make your culinary efforts even more brilliant with a countertop appliance that mixes, kneads and whips ingredients together with ease. For even more versatility, the power hub fits optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers and more.

You also have a One Year Warranty.
As always I always read the reviews before posting a product here on my Foodie World Blog and found some very impressive ones.



KitchenAid KSM155GBPB 5-Qt. Artisan Design Series with Glass Bowl - Plumberry

I am adding this KitchenAid KFE5T Flex Edge Beater for Tilt-Head Stand Mixers, because the reviews from buyers are awesome.
Seems to be a great added extra for you KitchenAid Appliance.


KitchenAid KFE5T Flex Edge Beater for Tilt-Head Stand Mixers